至于我和我家人,我们必定事奉上帝。 As for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

屈服的祷告 A Prayer of submission

以赛亚书 45:6-8 Isaiah 45:6-8
从日出之地到日落之处,众人都知道除了我以外没有别神。我是耶和华;在我以外并没有别神。我造光,又造暗;我施平安,又降灾祸;造作这一切的是我 - 耶和华。诸天哪,自上而滴,穹苍降下公义;地面開裂,產出救恩,使公义一同发生;这都是我 - 耶和华所造的。
Everywhere in the world from east to west, people
will know there is no other God. I am the Lord, and there is no other. I create the light and make the darkness. I send good times and bad times. I, the Lord, am the one who does these things. “Open up, O heavens, and pour out your righteousness. Let the earth open wide
so salvation and righteousness can sprout up together. I, the Lord, created them.

主啊!唯一有您是真神,除您以外别并无别神。其他的都是假神。您创造天地万物,光与暗,平安与灾祸。您也造公义与救恩。这一切都是从您而来。我屈服在您旨意里。因为在那里是最安全,最有保障的。
Dear Lord! You are the only true and living God and there is no other gods besides you. Everything else is a false god. You have made the heavens and the earth, light and darkness, peace and calamity. You have also created righteousness and salvation. You, the Lord, made all these things. I bow down and submit to your will. For it is there that I am safest and most secure.

No comments: