至于我和我家人,我们必定事奉上帝。 As for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

不再痛苦 Pain No More


July 20, 2011 — by Philip Yancey
(From: Our daily Bread, http://odb.org/ and http://chinese-odb.org/)

哥林多前书 206 1 Corinthians 15:55
死啊,你得 在哪里?死啊,你的毒在哪里?O Death, where is your sting? O Hades, where is your victory?

读经: 林多前书1551-57 Scripture Reading: 1 Corinthians 15:51-57

在我一生中,有好一段时间,我曾多人一埋怨上帝,竟允痛苦存在。我无法找到合理的解个世界充苦毒。可是,当我拜访一些比我承受更大痛苦的人,却很惊痛苦来的影响。原来受苦可以使我信心动摇,但也可以固信心。
    我不再因痛苦而怨恨上帝,只因一个理由:我已更深地认识赐给我喜喜与良善;痛苦我深知我所信的是,而这坚固的信心没有任何的苦削减。
    痛苦,上帝在哪里呢?上帝一开始就在那里,在堕落的世界中,设计的痛楚系着表征造能力的标记。如果我愿意痛苦帮助我们转向上帝,上帝会借着痛苦教及令我力量。
    曾受、流血、哭泣、受苦。那些受苦的人,尊地一次献上,承担痛苦羞辱。将来有一天要聚集天击败上帝的仇。在完全得之前,个世界将会经历最后一个可怕的苦。之后,上帝会们预备一个全新且以言的世界。在那里,没有任何痛苦(启示1911-226)。 PY
我主离开天上宝座荣
无量恩惠白白下,
卑虚己,彰慈
流血救赎亚当后代。 Wesley
 

痛苦若不是使我们远离上帝,就是与近。

     For a good portion of my life, I shared the perspective of those who rail against God for allowing pain. I could find no way to rationalize a world as toxic as this one. As I visited people whose pain far exceeded my own, though, I was surprised by its effects. Suffering seemed as likely to reinforce faith as to sow doubt.
     My anger about pain has melted mostly for one reason: I have come to know God. He has given me joy and love and happiness and goodness. It leaves me with faith in a Person, a faith so solid that no amount of suffering can erode it.
     Where is God when it hurts? He has been there from the beginning. He designed a pain system that, in the midst of a fallen world, bears His stamp. He transforms pain, using it to teach and strengthen us if we allow it to turn us toward Him.
     He has hurt and bled and cried and suffered. He has dignified for all time those who suffer, by sharing their pain. But one day He will gather the armies of heaven and will unleash them against the enemies of God. The world will see one last terrifying moment of suffering before the full victory is ushered in. Then God will create for us a new, incredible world. And pain will be no more (Rev. 19:11–22:6).

He left His Father’s throne above,

So free, so infinite His grace!

Emptied Himself of all but love,

And bled for Adam’s helpless race. - Wesley

Pain will either turn us against God or draw us to Him.

No comments: